Your low-cost provider for dumpster lids
designed for durability and ease of use
DuraLiner Lids We have you covered
When you choose DuraLiner Lids you uncover products that are:
- Low-cost dumpster lid solution
- Made by the largest thermoformer in North America
- Heavy-duty protection against weather elements – rain, sleet, & snow. Keeps refuse in and water out.
- Durable hinge design- stands up to the environmental and vocational stressors in waste management
- Easy to install
Includes all the benefits of thermoforming high-density polyethylene including:
- Uniform wall thickness throughout
- Excellent impact resistance and load-deflection
- Clean surface appearance
- Ability to create custom solutions with a shorter lead time and lower cost
- Made from a proprietary blend of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) – no only produced with recycled material, but is 100% recyclable at the end of life
We will work with you to overcome your most challenging dumpster containment requirements and maximize your product’s performance.
Dumpster Lid Sizes
Our in-stock dumpster lid size is 36 x 41.75 is ready to ship! We are able to fabricate most standard sizes and can create custom solutions for your HDPE dumpster lids with our in-house design and engineering team. Email us for pricing and quantity breaks. Don’t see what you need? Contact us and we are happy to design a custom solution for you.
VERTICAL INTEGRATION See what our capabilities can do for you
We are the Largest Heavy Gauge Thermoformer in North America.
DuraLiner Lids is part of the Kruger Family Industries family of brands. KFI is the leader in custom-designed thermoformed products and experts in single sheet & twin sheet solutions.
KFI features a network of facilities throughout the United States and Mexico to service our customers worldwide across a diverse array of products and markets. Our manufacturing takes place at our TriEnda and Penda facilities located in Portage, Wisconsin.
We are committed to delivering highly engineered, high-quality products that reduce the weight and cost of solutions. Our 100% recyclable HDPE is a sustainable product that performs as it minimizes environmental impact.
Custom project or special need? Studio 540 is KFI’s internal design studio, capable of providing insight into projects that require ergonomic and aesthetic innovation. Our Studio 540 creative team is passionate about planting ideas into projects that grow into the innovations taken into future production.
Ensuring our Processes Build your Business
Here are the cornerstones of our business that ensure world-class quality and delivery:
PACKAGING & LOGISTICS
Contact a DuraLiner Representative
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]